Are You Looking For an NDIS Provider in the Sydney Area?
If you are in the market for an NDIS provider in the greater Western Sydney area, Integrity Disability Hub can help. We are an NDIS agency passionate about providing personalised services with a one-on-one approach. Here, we won’t treat you as a number, but as the valued team member, you are. We love helping people, and that’s why we do what we do.
The Importance of NDIS Support Coordination
When it comes to NDIS support, becoming overwhelmed with all the options available is easy. You may find it challenging to make the right choices for you without access to the correct information. That’s where NDIS support coordination comes in. Here are some specific ways these services can help you.
- Help to get your plan started. The NDIS recognises the individual needs and goals of each patient. Our support coordinators can help you establish your unique plan – one that addresses your goals and objectives.
- Help with developing skills. It’s much easier to achieve your goals with a sound support system backing you up. Your Integrity Disability Hub team will work closely with you to ensure that you can access the services you need to develop the skills and resilience to be successful.
- Help with locating and accessing services. There’s more to providing NDIS advice than just helping you access funding. We can help you get more out of life, from enrolling in courses to landing a job.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding NDIS Support Coordination
You can get the most out of your NDIS assistance by avoiding these common mistakes.
- Being vague in your planning meeting. Although it can be tough to discuss the intimate details of your life with someone you don’t know very well, it’s necessary when you’re talking about NDIS. The more you share with your coordinator, the better they will be able to assist you. Answer all questions honestly and completely for best results.
- Being afraid to speak up. If something else suits your needs better, don’t hesitate to say so. For example, if you prefer a phone meeting over face-to-face, let your coordinator know or, if the meeting time doesn’t work for you, communicate this. You can ask for what you need.
- Not writing things down. It can be a little overwhelming to plan for your NDIS services, and you will receive a lot of information. Some of this information may slip your mind. Be prepared with a list of questions you would like to ask, and jot down notes throughout your meeting to ensure that you remember everything you want to remember.
About Integrity Disability Hub
At Integrity Disability Hub, we are an NDIS Registered Service Provider offering the best in disability care services. We can help you plan and execute your NDIS assistance with a custom plan tailored to suit your unique needs. Our trained and screened caregivers can assist you with a wide variety of services, such as cooking, nursing needs, cleaning and laundry, transportation, personal care, and other daily necessities. We also host a range of training sessions and workshops to empower you to overcome your disability and enjoy the best possible quality of life. Contact us today.